- WITH AND FOR GIRLS AWARD 2017
- Together with national NGOs we pushed the government to pass the Law to Combat Domestic Violence (LCDV).
- Developed National Regulation of Psychological Services in implementation of LCDV.
- In partnership with other national NGOs, influenced the Mongolian government to pass the Law to Combat Domestic Violence.
- Reached out to more than 80,000 school children.
- Designed and delivered more than 50 capacity building workshops on trauma-informed service.
- Reached more than 5,000 service providers through capacity building trainings.
- Piloted numerous artivism (post card exhibition, movie discussion, song, photo exhibition, Good Touch Bad Touch, Be Smart on the Internet, Strong Girls Strong Nation.)